|Hair Color||Dark Pink with black streaks|
|Favorite Brand(s)||Silky Heart|
|Voice Actress||Oki Kanae|
Hanabi Hibiki (日々木花火) is one of the main characters of the series. She is a Lovely-type idol. Her brand is Silky Heart. She is an 8th grade student at Paprika Private Academy. Her well known catchphrase is "This is exciting! I'm hyped". She is RPed with Usagi Kawausa Hishikawa.
Hanabi is a tomboyish girl who has a huge passion for dancing and exciting beats. She is known as the best dancer in her class and is proud of her talent, although many of her family members disagrees with her passion, because of the fact they wanted her to inherit their family household and reputation as the richest in all the land. Despite all this, Hanabi is down to earth, not much of a lady unlike her older sisters, and hangs out with the boys more.
Hanabi has dark pink hair that ends halfway through her back. Some parts of her is styled into big odangos with a black and white ribbon tied on one side (cause it depends where the ribbon is being placed). Her hair also has black streaks but whenever she enters PriPara, the streaks glow and has a neon effect. During Cyalume Change, however, the effect was gone to blend in with the Change.
She usually wears almost anything boyish and usually places her jacket tied on her waist. She rarely wears any skirts, except during family trips whenever she is forced too.
- Panda - Panda is her manager. Panda would always look over Hanabi and usually helps her in her dance lessons and idol training. She owes her a lot of thanks.
- Chika Moroei - Her best friend. Both get along and have a similar taste of music.
- Mion Izayoi - TBA
- Unlike the other Lovely-type idols that appeared so far in PriPara, Hanabi is fearless and a daredevil instead of the typical innocent cute one.
- Hanabi shares her name with Hibiki Shikyoin, although for Hanabi it is her surname.
- Hanabi however she uses it as her first name as well.
- She shares her voice actress with Love Momozono/Cure Peach from Fresh Pretty Cure!.
- She is similar to Momona from Lady Jewelpet.
- Both are similar in terms of personality and appearance.
- Both use pink as their theme color.
- Both would usually have their jackets tied around their waist.
- Both have a white companion. (Panda and Ruby)
- However, unlike Momona, Hanabi doesn't have any particular love interest.
- She was revealed to have a dance rival, Hibiki Ishikawa, whom she shares the name Hibiki once again.
- Hanabi can speak in Arabian and Filipino, probably because of the fact that she is taught by her hired teachers. She also currently studying Chinese.
- Hanabi's name means firework, while her last name, Hibiki, means sun's tree.