|Eye Color||Dark Amethyst|
|Family||Takahiro Fujimura - father|
Fumiko Fujimura - mother
Iona Kawamichi - older sister
Hiroko Fujimura - younger sister
Hisoka Fujimura - younger sister
|Occupation||Stand-in heiress to Fujimura Company|
|Voice Actress||Tomoyo Kurosawa|
Hitomi has waist-length grey hair and dark amethyst eyes. Her hair parts of the right and her bangs are longer on the left. She is seen wearing a pale lavender off-shoulder dress that reaches her knees. She wears white shoes with pearls on the buckles. She also wears a small gold pendant around her neck.
Hitomi is a gentle soul. She is very patient and humble and is willing to help anyone. As the second eldest child she is the stand-in heiress of her father's company, the Fujimura Company, due to her elder sister being missing. She is not aware that Iona Kawamichi is her missing sister, Hisako Fujimura.
Iona Kawamichi - Her older sister. They got along very well as kids. Hitomi greatly looks up to Iona, but was devastated to learn that "Iona" had been reported missing. She has a small gold pendant which was a present from Iona. They are two years apart.
Hiroko Fujimura - Her younger sister. They get along well and rarely fight. They are three years apart.
Hisoka Fujimura - Her younger sister. She deeply cares for Hisoka and looks after her. They are five years apart.
Fujimura: Fujimura can be split into two parts. Fuji (藤) meaning wisteria and mura (村) meaning village. When translated her name means wisteria village.
Hitomi: Hitomi (瞳) means pupil. She was given this name because of her beautiful eyes.
- She is the second eldest of the Fujimura sisters.
- She is the only one of her sisters to have her bangs part to the right instead of left.
- She is also the only one to not wear an accessory in her hair.
- Her eyes are the darkest shade of amethyst when compared to her sisters.
- Her gold pendant contains a photo of her and Iona when they were younger. This was left for Hitomi after Iona ran away.
- She shares her voice actress with Otome Arisugawa from Aikatsu!.