|Family||Non Manaka - younger sister|
Himeka Manaka - mother
|Favorite Brand(s)||Twinkle Ribbon|
|Voice Actress||Himika Akaneya|
Outside of PriPara, she has lavender hair and teal eyes. She has her hair styled into two buns on each side of her head. She wears a bow with a golden heart in its center on her head.
In PriPara, Laala grows taller to equal the height of an average middle school student, making her appear more mature. She has two long lavender pigtails that reach her thighs, and curl at the ends. Her eyes are a bright teal. She retains her bow. Laala looks best in Lovely-style clothing.
Laala has a happy-go-lucky personality. She has a habit of saying her catchphrase "Capisce!" to show she understands. Laala has a very loud voice and is aware of it. When she sings, she sings more quietly then her normal voice. She's very shy singing to other people, but that seems to change in PriPara.
Kuma - Laala's mascot in PriPara.
Mirei Minami - One of her teammates in SoLaMi♡SMILE
Sophie Hojo - One of her teammates in SoLaMi♡SMILE
Nao - Her best friend at school.
Non Manaka - Her younger sister.
Himeka Manaka - Her mother. They are shown to get along very well but can argue a bit from time to time.
Melody Ibara - Her daughter. She takes care of her.
Furanzu Ibara - Her close friend and future husband.
- She is the first known idol to possess the Prism Voice.
- Her catchphrase is a shortened form of "Kashikomari Mashita" (かしこまりました) which means "understood!" or "certainly!".
- She tends to mishear and mix up word pronunciations and meanings, such as "guardian" (ガーディアン gādian ) and "cardigan" (カーディガン kādigan ), often resulting in other characters correcting her.
- She is the second main character to have her birthday celebrated in the anime. She is preceded by Aroma Kurosu and followed by Hibiki Shikyoin.
- However, unlike Aroma's birthday episode, Laala's and Hibiki's aired later than their actual birthdays.
- She shares her birthday with Nao.